willies n : feelings of uneasiness; "that guy gave me the willies"
Willy or Willie may refer to:
- Groundskeeper Willie, from The Simpsons
- Miner Willy, the hero of a series of games for the ZX Spectrum home computer
- World Cup Willie, the 1966 FIFA World Cup mascot
- Oor Wullie, The comic characther in The Sunday Post
- Kansas State's Willie the Wildcat, academic and athletic mascot.
- Northwestern's Willie the Wildcat, athletic mascot.
- Willy (whale), whale skeleton at the University of Puget Sound
- Free Willy, Whale in the movie by the same name.
- Wheely Willy, the paraplegic chihuahua
- Wiarton Willie, the Canadian weather predicting groundhog
- Willie, a bull terrier owned by General George S. Patton
- Willy (EastEnders) - a fictional dog owned by Ethel Skinner in the BBC soap opera EastEnders
- Willies, Nord, in France
Willies in Spanish: Willie
Willies in French: Willy
Willies in Japanese: ウィリー
Willies in Portuguese: Willie